Sunday, September 1, 2013

On the side roads from Constance Bay to Shirley's Bay

Weather was beautiful, going back and forth between intense sunshine and overcast, resulting in some lovely dramatic colors. I started my little road trip in Constance Bay and then went east via Baskin's Beach area and Riddell Road towards Shirley's Bay. 

Constance Bay was not crowded but nicely populated I think. I did not see any shoreline birds but regardless enjoyed my walk along the beach. Clouds were piling up quite nicely and eventually I moved on to try and see a few more locations before a potential thunderstorm.

I really enjoyed the calm side roads after the before-the-holiday-Monday-madness in town.

A few trees already started loosing their leafs, which I think is a tiny bit early this year. Nevertheless, the flying leafs added to the cozy country side feeling for me. 



Constance Bay


 














 Snowshoe Hare, this time in summer clothes 

 Before sunset at Shirley's Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment