Friday, May 10, 2013

Photowalk...Cardinals, Owls and Turtles



Northern Cardinal


Some Midland Painted Turtles enjoying a beautiful spring day.


Siberian squill

That is what I actually came here for, although most of them were
past their prime already so I did not manage to picture a "field in blue"
this year. Maybe next time. :)


Another Northern Cardinal clowning around. Checking me out in all different angles
to make sure it is  safe for him to emerge from the bush he was hiding in.



As it turned out, he's kind of a professional photo model... At least it seemed that way.





I managed to see and photograph my very first baby owls!! I am so, so, so happy! :)


These guys are just so cute and fluffy looking. 





Mom or Dad, keeping an eye on things.


Midland Painted Turtles


Quite a large Snapping Turtle swimming by ...


....and taking a breath of fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment