Wednesday, April 3, 2013

For the past 3 weeks I have been to Austria visiting family and friends.

By chance, I managed to be able to enjoy the first spring days warm enough to enjoy walks without the thick winter clothing. At least for me it feels kind of liberating and so I enjoyed my walks in the vinyards even more.








Pasque flower, Kuhschelle (Pulsatilla). They are rare by now and on the protected species list. Please, if you see them, consider yourself very lucky and make sure that the only thing you take away with you, are the pictures you took. 



There was even a little bit of snowfall still although that did not stay on the ground for long. Spring was  definitely moving in. The next few pictures are from my parents' garden - I just love the contrast of the fresh spring flowers surrounded by a little bit of snow.








● ● ● ● 


No comments:

Post a Comment